My Blog List

Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Murder Game by Julie Apple (Catherine Mackenzie)



I did not know Catherine Mackenzie was writing this book under this name and I am glad I did not!

I thought the story was innovative, interesting, detailed in its description and captured my interest from the first to the last.

I like legal thrillers very much so this book kept me enthralled. I also liked the setting of Montreal and the description of the suburbs as well as the city was completely new to me.

The book was sent to me by Netgalley for an unbiased review, courtesy of Lawsome Books. 

5 comments:

  1. Hm, I think this might be a companion book to Fractured. If it is, I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard she writes under another name. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with this book or the author, but it sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that about her other pen name. I met her when she released her first book. We both live in Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am eager to read this one. I love the idea of her writing a book under one of her character's names.

    ReplyDelete